Share this Product
Scarred For Good Participant Guide – Film and Video Series
Scarred For Good Participant's Guide + 1 Digital Participant’s Guide Book + Film Access + Weekly Videos
Participant’s Guide Book Includes:
- Access to Miracle Matt Film
- Access to 7 Video Sessions
- 7 Session Story Development Process
- Individual Story Discovery Questions // Group Discussion
- 30 Day Journal (Discover Your Story)
- 30 Day Devotions (The gospel story)
- Bonus: Digital Access to Participant’s Guide Book
In the Scarred For Good Series, participants will embark on a unique journey focused on their individual story of faith. As a catalyst for inspiration, this series features the award winning documentary film, MIRACLE MATT. The film and series is designed to help individuals identify their scars and discover the goodness of God in their own story. Not all scars are visible but we all have them. In fact, most scars are unseen. In the end, God’s goodness is found in the nail scarred hands of Jesus and made known through our lives.
MIRACLE MATT was once a world class athlete until facing not just one, but two life threatening accidents. The second accident of which he was electrocuted with 15,000 volts of electricity. That is equivalent to hooking him up to 6 electric chairs at the same time. Through a long recovery process, Matt not only survives but discovers a new perspective and identity that is rooted in a story much bigger than his.
This Is My Story has created the Scarred For Good series to bring to light the connection between the film (Matt’s story), your story and ultimately God’s grand story of love and redemption. It is a warm and inviting series, great for long time church goers, first timers and even non-believers.
*This product includes a printed book for Scarred For Good. All videos and the film are accessible online. Once you make your purchase, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access your digital content. It is simple and user-friendly.
SCARRED FOR GOOD: Discovering The Goodness Of God In Your Story
Overview Of Sessions:
- Session 1 – Watch MIRACLE MATT film
- Session 2 – Seeing Beyond Your Walls
- Session 3 – Believing The Goodness In Your Story
- Session 4 – Feeling Your Scars
- Session 5 – Finding The Meaning & Healing In Your Scars
- Session 6 – Committed To Being Stretched
- Session 7 – Sharing Your Story